Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

                      Living A Life Of My Dreams

I can never thank Rhonda Byrne and her Team enough for the most wonderful books in the world, The Secret, The Power, The Magic and Hero which have actually given thanks to billions and changed the lives of people forever.
I do not even want to imagine my days before my husband and I started applying The Secret to manifest the lives of our dreams.
I knew about The Secret for many years but never took the concept too seriously before my marriage. After my marriage, suddenly things changed for me and my husband. My husband suffered losses in his business and decided to shut down. I was in a wonderful job and had the only means of earning for our family.
After quitting his business, my husband decided to go abroad to try his luck in a job. Fortunately he got a job there and no need to say, I had to leave my wonderful job to join him abroad.
After a month, things started changing there too. My husband’s employer wanted him to finish his one project and after finishing his project, he cheated my husband and asked him to work for him on less than half the salary which he’d promised earlier. We were heartbroken and shattered and decided to leave the job and go back to our country.
Now we both were back in our country and both jobless. Life was horrible and there was no way to earn a living. When we did not have anything to do, we decided to try The Secret.
We watched movie every single night and started visualizing my husband abroad in the same country where we faced the big failure. Every day we visualized ourselves there and got goosebumps.
Then we both got good jobs in our own country and we just forgot about going abroad.
And Bingo!
Just a day before my husband was to start his new job, we received a call from the company where my husband was doing a project for his old employer. They asked why my husband is not coming to do post project work. My husband told them that he left that job and came back to his own country. They offered my husband a job immediately in their own company and asked him to join them asap!!
It was like dream come true. We got tears in our eyes as we knew it is only because of our visualization.
My husband joined them and I waited for 3 months to join him there so that things were settled first. For 3 months, I asked for my perfect job there with my perfect salary.
Within 20 days, I got my job but salary was not what I expected.
Still, I trusted the universe and joined my company. Today I am very happy to see my promotion letter within 6 months of joining this company with the salary more than what I initially wanted!!
I can not ask more from the universe as the universe has already given me more.
Letting go is as important as faith for the universe. Have faith and let your wish go, release it to the universe and wait for it to manifest at the right time.
Thank you all for sharing your stories. Many a time I have found the solution to my problem in the Stories published here.

1 comment: